1. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.) - 2 years duration. Approved intake -60. Affiliated to EADP, the State Board of Sikkim and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) - 4 years of 8 semesters duration. Approved intake - 100. Affiliated to the Sikkim University and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council for Tech. Education (AICTE).
3. Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
1) Pharmaceutics - 18 seats
2) Pharmacognosy – 18 seats
3) Pharmacology - 18 seats
4) Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance - 18 seats
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Affiliated to Sikkim University, and approved by the AICTE
4. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Affiliated to the Sikkim University